Infrared Sauna has been shown to have powerful healing affects on the body. Exposure to the Infrared Spectrum of Light and Heat is beneficial in many ways. The Infrared Light penetrates deep within the tissues of the body, boosting the body's functions on multiple levels. We all need the healing power of light, not to mention the heat, especially us Alaskans as we descend into the Winter Darkness. Here are some of the benefits:
* Detoxs the body, the liver, the kidneys, the lymphatic system
* Increases Circulation, helps relieve Renaud's Syndrome
* Gives relief to those who suffer with Arthritis
* Eases Joint and Muscle Pain
* Boosts the Immune System
* Helps the body to heal and recover from stress or overwork
* Can improve Digestion
* As stress reduces and circulation improves, it can help improve sleep
* Improves Skin Conditions, from Dry Skin to Psoraisis
Our Sauna can fit 1 to 3 people comfortably. We have a water and Tea bar for your refreshment and hydration. Our Wood Burning Stove keeps the space nice and toasty. And our French Doors open up to a secluded wooded area, so when it snows, you can dash outside for a roll in the snow and then head back into the sauna! Fresh white towels are provided, as well as Soft White Robes for your comfort.
Sessions are for 45 - 60 minutes for $50
You can schedule your appointment by TEXT 907.854.6168.
Please allow time so the Sauna can be heated up and the Fresh Water set up.
$25 reservation fee is required. applies to your overall cost, and is non-refundable if the appointment is cancelled within a 24 hour period.
Looking forward to having you come up and enjoy the healing power of Infrared Spectrum Light and heat!